How To Make Your 9 Year Old Son Fall Off His Chair Laughing:
At a family gathering, challenge him to spell Mississippi, and then correct him by loudly exclaiming, "NO, I- P- P!" This actually will amuse 10 year old nephews as well as 31 year old sisters and cheeky 60 something parents.
It's the body humor. That's just hilarious to them. Even my husband will hate a movie and as soon as there is a fart joke, it becomes the funniest movie ever?!?!?
I'll have to tell this one to my boys...bit and little.
9 comments:
what is it with bodily functions and gross smells that make boys so happy?
you are once again...a very cool mom btw!
Somwhow I can totally picture all those various family members laughing at that. Wonder where the kids get it?
bahahahaha*
totally works on immature 30something bloggers too!
My boys would love that! I'll have to try that on my 8 year old. :o)
O.K...that was cute.
So much for no potty talk at the table. :)
Oh yes.... I can just picture how the conversation went down!!!! hehehe
It's the body humor. That's just hilarious to them. Even my husband will hate a movie and as soon as there is a fart joke, it becomes the funniest movie ever?!?!?
I'll have to tell this one to my boys...bit and little.
I-P-P lol! The things that make kids laugh.
Post a Comment