an accomplished baker,
a sweet sister,
an amazing, smart, artistic, witty, loving child, who, in the last year has grown up in leaps and bounds! She is starting some new adventures- gr 7 next year, this year she was a helper at VBS and did a wonderful job. She is beginning youth group this summer and has begun babysitting. She is thrilled and I am buckling up for the ride!!!She is my firstborn,
and today, she is 12!

She is visiting her dad right now. I haven't talked to her in almost a week as she has been camping. Please say a little prayer that I would get to talk to her today. (thanks) I don't want that to come across all pity-partyish. She wanted to spend her bd with her dad and that is certainly ok, I just miss her, ya know?

11 comments:
Happy Birthday to your girl! :) She is lovely. So is her mommy. Praying you get to talk to her!
Happy Birthday to your multi-talented girl. She looks very sweet.
Just said a prayer for you.
Take care
happy birthday to such a sweet girl!!
It must be hard to share her. She is a lucky girl to have such and understanding Mom. Hope she has a lovely birthday and you get to speak with her. You are right - the years fly by fast.
Awww! I hope she has a great birthday!
It's kinda hard to watch isn't it? Why do they have to grow so fast?
I find that it's always difficult to be away from my kids. Sorry you have to spend her birthday without her. Happy birthday to your sweetheart! Praying she calls. . .
She is a beautiful girl!
Happy Birthday to her.
I pray you got to talk to her....I know about the missing thing. It will be hard when Michaels bday comes around and he is not here.
Love ya girl
hugs to you both!
Sweet girl!
Happy birthday!
I am praying, Jane. That would be really hard...
Such a pretty girl! My first born turned 12 a few months back. It's going WAY too quick! ~K
happy belated to your adorable girlie!
Post a Comment