Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thank You

Visual Poetry - ImageChef.com

The nails in Your hands
The nails in Your feet
tell me how much You love me.
The thorns on Your brow
They tell me how
You bore so much shame to love me.
And when the Heavens pass away
All Your scars will still remain
And forever they will say
Just how much You love me.
Forever my love
Forever my heart
Forever my life is Yours
It's Yours
The nails in Your hands
The nails in Your feet
tell me how much You love me
The thorns on Your brow
They tell me how
You bore so much shame to love me
And when the Heavens pass away
All Your scars will still remain
and forever they will say
Just how much You love me.
Forever my love
Forever my heart
Forever my life is Yours
It's Yours
And when the Heavens pass away
All Your scars will still remain
and forever they will say
how much You love me.
Forever my love
Forever my heart
Forever my life is yours
It's Yours
It's Yours
It's Yours...

Retrieved from "http://lyricwiki.org/MercyMe:The_Nails_In_Your_Hands"

6 comments:

His Girl said...

teared up as my awkward voice attempted to sing along.

yes. forever. mmmm. good stuff!

happy Easter morning to you too!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Happy Easter, sweet friend. So thankful that we share the same hope!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I just today found your blog and am so glad I did. I love it. I hope you and your precious family had an amazing Easter rejoicing in the joy of our Hope. Blessings, Angela

Sharon Brumfield said...

Thank you for your sweet words both here and in my box.
Doing some processing of stuff that is going on both in life and revival.

Like Cindy--I am glad we share the same hope.

Love ya Sis

Jenn said...

Thank you for posting those lyrics. What a wonderful song and it was so nice to just read the words.

I hope that you and your family had a very special Easter.

Unknown said...

Happy Easter, Jane! I hope you had a great weekend. Beautiful song, thank you.
diaryof1.com