Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wordless Wednesday: Socialization For Homeschoolers? Why Would That Be a Concern?




For more Wordless Wednesdays, visit 5 Minutes for Mom

13 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

*LOL*
That's quite the picture. And potential black mail material.

We highly recommend Gameboys or Nintendo DS's for travel...also portable DVD players. We took all three on our trip to AZ along with action figures and coloring books.

Technology worked in our favor!!

Holly Schwendiman said...

Ha! That's too funny. Sibling fun can't be beat.

Hugs,
Holly

Crystal said...

Cute Photo.....someday you could use that for bribery purposes!
Happy WW
Blessings

Monkey Giggles said...

To funny..it made me snort.

Tricia said...

Now that is my kind of socialization!

Anonymous said...

what a priceless photo!! Happy WW!

Katie said...

I don't get it, they look perfectly normal to me!

Sharon Brumfield said...

When I graduated from high school they asked the parents to send a picture of the graduate when they were young. I think this would fill that requirement beautifully. :)

Anonymous said...

that is fabulous!!!!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Come check out my latest post.

Unknown said...

Jane, you get funnier every day. And who do the kids take after... :-)

Jennifer in OR, diaryof1.com

Paula Vince said...

I love that photo. They say a picture can speak 1000 words. Definitely a great one for the memory book.
Paula

ConservaChick said...

Hysterical! I love goofy kids, but from my experience, they usually come from homes with goofy parents!(+:
I'd love to blame homeschool for my weird ones, but in truth, I blame their daddy!