
This is THE desk, a big thing that was left in our workshop by a friend, adopted by us, and dragged up here. No pleasing aesthetics ( is that the write word?)here, just what we had at the time! My husband wants to build a desk one day, we will see. He has a very long list!

I had to show you the artwork in here by two of my favorites. When she was 8, my daughter did the below portrait of me, and the silhouette is of my son in kindergarten. (Just in case you were wondering, his face is not really on on the bottom 1/4 of his head.)


Now I haven't played blog tag before, but I presume I need to tag 3 more people. Gee, since I am new to blogging, I hope I can find ladies who haven't been tagged already! Sorry if I picked someone who doesn't like this game! Here goes: Fee, Fatty, and Julie, you are all now IT!
6 comments:
Looks good! I wish I had a little nook for mine. being in the living room certainly has it's downfalls. It has to look tidy all the time!
yikes my first blog tag and i have to show how disorganized i am..
i love your nook!
Nice office space! We used to have a desk very similar to that one. We left it in Romania.
Love the pictures.You have a neat sense of humor.
Hi there
I wasn't able to post a comment the other day! I'm up for the tag.... I'll do it today!!!I'll have to tidy a little though!!!
Your space looks very neat and cozy!
WHAT?! so i'm not the only one with such a fabulousmarvelouswonderful idea? hmph. i can just picture you in that cute blue chair. thanks.
off to get MY "littles" in bed finally.
sleep tight!
Post a Comment