Today is K's bd- my first son, my gentle son, my quirky, loud, unique son. He reached the double digits today, (without my permission, I might add!). To illustrate his sense of humour, I thought I'd share his Father's Day coupons that he gave to the Skipper (you may notice that they just finished a Shakespearean unit at school):
This Coupon is Good For:
*I delightedly promise to ecstatically play one fun game of catch.
*I jubilantly pledge to gruesomely rip the heads off little pink prawns (but I won't eat them). (for those of you who are now horrified new comers to my blog- my husband is a commercial fisherman- we don't usually make a practice out of torturing sea life)
* I elatedly vow to play a game of hockey against you.
* I gladly swear to be an extra happy deckhand for one long day. PS: This time I'll try not to fall down any mini man holes (little mishap with falling into the hold last time).
Happy Birthday Son!

4 comments:
Sounds like you really have had a lot going on! I hope everything works out well with your daughter.
Those coupons are great!
sounds like a SMART kiddo. all those big words. well, okay, they're big to me. *pitiful i know*. happy bday to your little M.A.N. sure missed you lately. glad to see you are having crazy busy fun!
First....happy birthday to your little man!
And then I want to send such big hugs your way! I have wondered over your silence....and now I know. I will be praying....asking that the peace of our Father gently enfold your heart and mind. That He would show Himself ever so strong on your behalf. That He would open the eyes of your heart to the ever present love He has for you....and wants to share with you. And then I thank Him for what He is going to do in your life and in the life of your daughter during this time. He is FAITHFUL!
Love ya girl....and I mean that. :)
Mini-man hole for a mini-man.
What a joy!!!!
Happy birthday to him!!!!
Post a Comment