Wednesday, April 1, 2009

He Was Less Than Impressed...

with last year's April Fool's breakfast- the "it's not really boiled" egg for breakfast...



This year I was lazy and didn't do anything except tell my daughter that school was cancelled because we woke up to a light snow. Most of my April Fool's gags center around tormenting my children... Our 9 year old phoned up his sister and tried to pretend to be a "boy" phoning for her, but I could hear her say "K, I know that's you- I have heard your voice all your life! And in an overly sweet voice, announced as she hung up: "I LOVE YOU!!! good bye!" That made me snort. Poor guy, he hid in the basement planning that phone call for about 15 minutes.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

I'm never funny when I TRY -- so I didn't try. *LOL*

But I agree with Emily - that picture is Hilarious!!!

KarenW said...

Funny picture! I guess he didn't think so though. We didn't do anything around here. Too much going on!

Visit me here: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/KarenW/

His Girl said...

hahaha.

hey, totally dreamed I ran into you in the store last night. was trying to decide what to call you, and apparently this was very stressful for me.

how odd is THAT?