I am looking forward to some time with my hubby- time to talk uninterrupted, time be quiet without being interrupted, and whatever else our little hearts desire. It has been almost 3 years since our last get away, we are looking forward to this, and yes, we will be missing our kids by Saturday, but just a little. I am looking forward to hitting the ferry, and buying a Reese's Peanut Butter cup (I can't eat peanut butter unless I am away as one of the kids is extremely allergic), a magazine, and a tea. The Skip will get a coffee and the paper. Hopefully we won't see anyone we know who will interrupt our marital bliss as we sit side by side reading and sipping. He better buy his own chocolate too, cause thing will not get off to a good start.
How closely have you been paying attention. Does anyone know why I have this song playing?
9 comments:
Ummm... nope, I guess I HAVEN'T been paying close enough attention lately, 'cause I don't know why you're playing that song. I had to scroll down and see what it was, and it's not one I'm familiar with (is it from an old video game?).
LOL, I guess you're mention of a REESE'S cup tipped off the word verification, though it could use some serious spell check: "resses" is the word :P
It is ok Miriam, it is not that you were not paying attention. One has to dig for the info, and who has time for that!
I won't be a spoil sport and reveal the answer even though I know it and am dying to! I hope you and Skippy have a great time this weekend- you guys deserve a little time to yourselves!
are you trying to drive me insane. i have listened to it 3 times now and i'll probably be whistling it myself the rest of the day. grr. give it up girl...what is it?
because when people do mysterious things like this the first thing i guess is that you're pregnant?
oh your weekend ahead sounds simply divine. and i will be nice and say time with your husband is the best part of it, but you know me...reese's comes in a VERY close second!
enjoy.
Nope, not pregnant. It has to with our destination.
sorry that should say "it has to DO with our destination."
Um..you're going to go fight a really big monkey who throws barrels at you???
or You're going TO TOWN?
and maybe in that town you're going to meet a really big monkey who throws barrels at you..
Good luck on the folding.
Have fun at the trip!
Since Jane wasn't nice enough ;-)to answer her question before skipping out, I will let you all in a little secret. The town they have gone to is WHISTLER. A beautiful ski town here in BC. I know they will have a great time!
Thank you Kathleen because it was making me a bit berserk. :D
By the time you read this, you will already be home (probably) and I am willing to bet that you'll think the time flew by too fast.
So for that I am sorry, but I am also glad that you had fun! :)
Post a Comment