What a peaceful picture. You know I didn't think I really had an accent or used words familiar to only a small area...until I got here. Now I find that I am having to repeat myself....is there something hard about the name Brumfield? I will continue to say ya'll...I think they understand that. :) I don't think I fall into any of the other words that are used in the south.
It drives Bromley and Harold crazy that tv shows always make Canadians out to say 'eh'.
see how easy that was? I used their new blog names!!!
ummmm,yeah- I love this time of year above anything. I especially like the spider webs. We get tons on the fence along the driveway. They are so beautiful when the early morning sun hits them. They sprakle like diamonds!!
nice peaceful dock. umm, but can you lay out and get a tan on it? hee hee. does look delightfully peaceful (except for the noted SPIDER's WEB...kill it, kill it!!) otherwise a beautiful part of starting a beautiful day.
8 comments:
You should know that I purposely say eh? sometimes in my blog just to perpetuate the myth that all of us Canadians walk around saying that.
Do you live on the water? Does the Skipper have his own boat? Is it that one? You don't REALLY walk around saying eh all the time?
Scott has a shirt someone gave him that says, "Canada, eh?" Somebody read it out loud as "Canada E-H." Clearly she was not Canadian.
What a peaceful picture.
You know I didn't think I really had an accent or used words familiar to only a small area...until I got here.
Now I find that I am having to repeat myself....is there something hard about the name Brumfield?
I will continue to say ya'll...I think they understand that. :)
I don't think I fall into any of the other words that are used in the south.
It drives Bromley and Harold crazy that tv shows always make Canadians out to say 'eh'.
see how easy that was? I used their new blog names!!!
ummmm,yeah- I love this time of year above anything. I especially like the spider webs. We get tons on the fence along the driveway. They are so beautiful when the early morning sun hits them. They sprakle like diamonds!!
nice peaceful dock. umm, but can you lay out and get a tan on it? hee hee. does look delightfully peaceful (except for the noted SPIDER's WEB...kill it, kill it!!) otherwise a beautiful part of starting a beautiful day.
Oh, I love it.
It's a great picture...can almost smell the water. *L*
that IS a neat shot of the web in the light. coolness.
Your relatives have a gorgeous view. Glad you get to visit.
Post a Comment