So beautiful!!! Jeremy and I have such a hankering to see the ocean again. Do you by any chance have a burning desire to see the Canadian prairie? It's actually really beautiful in the summmer...and there's a gorgeous river valley nearby...we could switch lives for a little while. LOL :-)
what a beautiful picture. now if i pretend i'm looking at it while standing on a warm sandy beach...very comforting. but if i pretend i'm standing at the railing of a boat on the sea....green face and churning tummy!
i'll stick with the peaceful comforting thought! loved this pic.
13 comments:
this totally took my breath away! Just amazing!
wow....so peaceful. Thank you for sharing that. I needed some good peaceful feelings. :)
Happy WW!
Looks like a dream!
How beautiful and serene. I would like to be there right now... please...
beautiful! Happy WW!
I love that. You know I do. So peaceful...
btw: did you get your drawing yet?
Wow! That is beautiful! And so NOT like Texas. :o)
So beautiful!!! Jeremy and I have such a hankering to see the ocean again. Do you by any chance have a burning desire to see the Canadian prairie? It's actually really beautiful in the summmer...and there's a gorgeous river valley nearby...we could switch lives for a little while. LOL :-)
I love your daughter's new haircut. Very cute.
That is so peaceful. Just makes me want to sit on the pier and watch the sun go down!
what a beautiful picture. now if i pretend i'm looking at it while standing on a warm sandy beach...very comforting. but if i pretend i'm standing at the railing of a boat on the sea....green face and churning tummy!
i'll stick with the peaceful comforting thought! loved this pic.
Looks like liquid mercury.
It is beautiful!
I want to sail away!
www.diaryof1.com
Gorgeous. I have never been on in the ocean. I can not imagine what it must be like to see such beauty.
Post a Comment