I just exclaimed this to my 11 and 8 year old, who have been goofing and spatting around for the last hour:
" I HOPE ONE OF YOU KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE, BECAUSE WHEN ONE OF YOU GOUGES THE OTHER'S EYE OUT, I AM NOT TAKING YOU TO THE HOSPITAL!"
This is where I hope that they don't actually call my bluff...
5 comments:
You are such a fun mom! I love your anecdotes! You are seriously funny!
LOL Too funny :-)
You can only tell them to calm down so many times...after that they're on their own. I feel like telling mine the same thing and they are 5 and 1 1/2. How do explain THAT to the corporal down the street?
Yes, and I think I have heard myself say--and when you break your neck don't call me for help.
Sad...verry sad...;)
I'm gonna have to remember that one!
Post a Comment