Saturday, May 26, 2007

Warning: private body part language ahead.

For all those who get such a kick out of our 4 year old's zingers, here is another one! I hardly batted an eye when, while walking through our mall, we saw some mannequins outside a store being set up- full front naked ones, from neck to thigh. Mr. J walked up, grabbed one by the thighs, stuck his head close and loudly exclaimed " Hey, I can see her v*g*na!!!" I went a little red, but just said, "ok, let's keep going, and off we went, with me smothering some giggles. I really don't remember teaching him that word, but obviously he knows the correct terms. I taught them to the first two as I don't like using baby words like pee- pee, etc. I guess this is the down side of being more open!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

ROFLOL!!! Your little guy is keeping me in stitches. :-)

ConservaChick said...

HA... So glad we taught our kids stupid, funny names for all the private parts! That way when my 5 year old boy sticks his head up a mannequins butt and says something ridiculous (which he would do), I can pretend he's got no clue what he's talking about!
~Karlie
BTW, I can help you teach that class on stupid choices!

Anonymous said...

lol..
my kids have grown up being around hospitals and hearing correct terminology for everything... and there have been times they've shared their knowledge at the most inopportune times..
i now pay them pack by singing badly and loudly to the radio with the car windows down..

Melanie said...

Oh the things that kids say! That is hilarious!