Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We are having a beautiful Spring day here today. We took J to a little soccer group at the park and stayed for a picnic. When we got home, the cement truck arrived to pour our front porch. It caused great excitement and I had to wake up little M to watch too as he lives for trucks and construction equipment. I couldn't resist taking some close ups of him watching. He was totally in awe! If I could get the truck to come every day, I would be able to sit around drinking tea while the kids were glued to the window watching. I got a chuckle out of A and K, the oldest two, as they thought that the truck driver might be Wayne Gretzky. For those of you who aren't hockey fans like us Canadians, Wayne Gretzky is our great hockey hero- every young boy in Canada has dreamed of one day being like him. I don't THINK that Wayne is driving truck these days...



5 comments:

justjuls said...

What a cutie at the window!
What a fun day that must have been for him.
I think the tea time might not be quite as enjoyable with the sound of trucks and bulldozers outside the window!
I think also that our houses are close to the same color. I didn't pick mine - it was yellow when I got here!

Anonymous said...

i love to watch children's eyes.

Mammy said...

Ha ha! What a cutie pie!!! I love it when the littles get to watch heavy equipment, they get such a kick out of it, dont they!

Oh yeah, and we are hockey fans! That's actually about the only sport I will sit down and watch on the tele. But we are Hurricanes fans - tho they are sucking pretty bad this year:(

Monkey Giggles said...

I am so glad you found my little blog. Please come back and visit anytime. I love your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you liked the video. Your son is adorable. Kids are so amazed by the simple things aren't they?