Saturday, March 31, 2007

My 10th Anniversay!

I have been blogging for ten days now! I wasn't sure what to expect but, swallowing my apprehension and feelings of inadequacy, ( what do I have to say that will be of interest?!?), I decided to give it a go. It has been fun and therapeutic too. It can be easy for me to think that no one but my close friends and my mom find me interesting. My husband is great, but not into girl talk, which I suppose I am thankful for! Anyhoo, thank you to those who have been kind enough to comment. Coffee Mom is my blogging mentor, even if she does show off her sewing skills too much!

As reported last night, I played four games of soccer today. I am seizing up as I type and will probably have to lift up my legs by grabbing my pants by the time this is over (3 games tomorrow). That is not an exaggeration- I have had to do that in previous years because I was so stiff. It was a great sunny day and we only got scored on once. I happened to score today, even though I twice messed up the play I told you about! After that my coach didn't ask me to do it again. That's ok, keeps me humble! All in all, a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 10th anniversary. Be carefuly, this can be addicting :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations! i am new to blogging as well. i think it's fun and great therapy too, but i agree with leigh that it's addicting! i need to figure out how to juggle posting and visiting all the fabulous bloggers i've found here.
i may have to make a pie chart.
ackkkk...