Did anyone else watch the Olympic indoor volleyball and want those little people in blue, who scurried out to quickly clean the court in a synchronized fashion, to come take sweep through their house? I wonder where the closest training facility for that is- I've got 4 little people here with lots of energy who I could send...
4 comments:
ummm, the training facility is located in the next town. on pratt road. send in the sweepers.
And when they're done there - they can come down here. ;-) Especially for their obstacle training. You know - dodging flying objects and flailing v-ball players. *LOL*
Kathleen, I will be dropping my kids off after swimmin lessons tomorrow. You understand that YOU will be the one training them, right???? I am printing off your comment as proof so don't try to come erase it now.
No, I did not see them--but four little people in my camper could be done in...ohhhhh about 20 minutes. :)
Do you think the training facility takes Dads and children?
We might need to locate and address.
Post a Comment