
Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind.
"Pooh!" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."
The House at Pooh Corner
Life can get busy. We are resourceful and strong moms- but our own strength only gets us so far. Maybe it is time to refocus, slip our hand in the Father's and BE SURE OF HIM.
Deuteronomy 33 v 12:
"Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders."
"Pooh!" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."
The House at Pooh Corner
Life can get busy. We are resourceful and strong moms- but our own strength only gets us so far. Maybe it is time to refocus, slip our hand in the Father's and BE SURE OF HIM.
Deuteronomy 33 v 12:
"Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders."
7 comments:
How perfect. Amazing how that Pooh Bear has such wisdom. You made a great connection here to our relationship with our heavenly Father. Good stuff.
Diary of 1
thank I needed that, especially today.
*sniff*
i needed this one today!
wonderfully put.
*sigh* fabulous
This is a fantastic post1 I love it!
And just FYI - the planner is a PDF - ebook kind of thing - so sending to Canada via email!!!
Ha ha - I just changed my profile picture - and had to see if it worked for the little "icon" thingy - that last one scares me.
Great quote! Thanks.
Post a Comment