You Are a Cranberry and Popcorn Strung Tree |
![]() Christmas is all about showcasing your creative talents. From cookies to nicely wrapped presents, your unique creations impress everyone. |
See, I am creative and crafty (the good kind) at heart. I just don't possess the patience and talent to follow through on a lot of my ideas!

5 comments:
I think you did too! I got traditional Christmas tree! What gives?
Oh, I love these little quizzes. Only once I was looking through them and found one that asked "What Gay Cartoon Character are YOU?" Evil as it is, I couldn't resist.... I'm the purple Teletubby! ~K
I think we live pretty close to each other..im on the Sunshine Coast..close to the ferry..
:) Blessings to you, neighbour..
I got traditional, too. Does that mean boring??
Come see my answer it was a hoot.
As always - there was the last question that I could answer two different ways on. The first result didn't fit (I do NOT Have traditions and such already planned out. Otherwise I'd have gotten advent stuff ready already and not be trying to come up with something last minute and tempted not to do anything adventish at all) - so I checked my other answer on the last question and came up with my current result. It really fits. Kind of uncanny. :-)
Post a Comment